The Mont Blanc Unlimited passes are available from now until the end of the winter.
If you are skiing between the following dates, you can buy an Early Bird pass now. Please check on the Early Bird page for offers:
Saturday 2nd January to Friday 2nd February 2024 and Saturday 16th March to Sunday 5th May 2024
If you are skiing at any other time, please look at the Mont Blanc Unlimited or Chamonix Le Pass options and if your dates fall over some of the periods above you can buy a pass for each period i.e., a few days of Early Bird and a few days normal passes. You will have two badges, one for each period but you will save some money on the early bird period.
Please have a look at the Mont Blanc Unlimited and Chamonix Le Pass options for passes outside these dates.
We will send you your pass by email with a QR code (one for as many passes as you order). You scan the QR at any of the machines “Pick up boxes”, in the valley or at any of the lifts. No queueing is needed and the passes are printed on the spot
The lift company will not refund these passes, nor can we unfortunately unless you have the E-gloo insurance.
- Each pass must be purchased with a “Smart Card” or badge as it is called @ €3.00 per pass
- Prices, terms and conditions are subject to the lift company
FAMILY PASSES include 2 adults and 2 children (below 14 years of age) plus up to 4 additional children free except for the cost of the badge @€3.00 each plus E-gloo insurance if needed @ €3.50 per pass per day.
We recommend you arrange travel insurance cover for your travel, accommodation, and activities for your holiday.
What the Mont Blanc Unlimited Pass covers
SKI RESORTS, AREAS & LIFTS
Unlimited access to the Chamonix areas:
Passes of 2 days or more
Chamonix – Les Brévent & La Flégère, Le Balme area (Le Tour – Vallorcine), Grands Montets (Argentière), Les Planards, Le Savoy, Les Chosalets, La Vormaine (family ski areas at a low elevation), Aiguille du Midi cable car, Montenvers train, gondola & ice cave
Les Houches & Megève Evasion Mont-Blanc – Megève – Evasion Mont Blanc valid with 2 day or longer passes including the Rochebrune – Côte 2000, St. Gervais Mont-Blanc, St. Nicolas de Véroce, Les Contamines – Hauteluce, Jaillet – Combloux, La Giettaz
Courmayeur, Italy (2 to 21 day pass) & Skyway lift (2-21 day pass) – Every day (enquire about schedules) Special rate (for return ticket). Information/booking : SAT Chamonix: +33 450 580 253 and online at www.estore.arriva.it Beware : after making your purchase, if you wish to go to the Italy the same day, please wait 1 hour.
Crans Montana Switzerland* (1 day per 2 to 4 day pass & 2 days per 5 to 21 day pass)
Evasion Mont-Blanc Buses: Megève from & to Chamonix / free on reservation on www.montblancnaturalresort.com (2 to 21 day pass)
Access to the TER Mont-Blanc express train (from and to St-Gervais les Bains / Le Fayet (1 to 21 day pass)
Mont Blanc Tunnel discount 2 to 21 day pass as long as your register and book the day before
Cham Val’ benefits (3 to 21 day pass). The « CHAM’VAL » unlimited (unless otherwise stated or subject to opening and change without notice) use of:
- Sport center Richard Bozon (swimming pool + sauna + hammam)
- Les Planards “Sled on rails” – 1 descent with a 3 to 21 day pass
- Ice rink Chamonix (location patins inclus)
- Montagnard museum at les Houches
- Alpin museum
- Espace Tairraz
- Maison de l’Alpage
- Maison de la mémoire et du patrimoine
- Fitness area
- Cross-country ski: Daily access to the cross-country ski trails throughout the valley from Vallorcine to Argentière, Chamonix, Les Houches & Servoz (free conditional access). – Just present a valid 3 to 21 day “MONT BLANC Unlimited” pass at the Chamonix or Vallorcine (close to the railway station) cross-country offices to acquire a daily access bracelet. Cross-country skiing equipment is NOT included but may be hired from sport’s shops or from the Vallorcine cross-country office. You can use the benefit once per day per activity.
Free bus access from Megève to Vallorcine.
Cinema Vox The place cost 6,00€ (2023 prices subject to change. correct at time of printing). No limitation on the number of session – price by session.
All benefits are subject to booking rules and availability and are not guaranteed by Chamonix Ski Passes. Please note Verbier is not included any longer and the top gondola at Les Grands Montets is not operational. Photo required for passes of 10 days or longer. You must select a mandatory SMART card €3.00 each pass
For many of the benefits you must create an account and register your pass as well as check each individual use restrictions and access requirements on “BOOKLET AVANTAGES” – <Click here> – we recommend you research each benefit you intend to use well in advance, thoroughly and take your time.
Also included – Good laughs and amazing times on the mountains of Chamonix and around.
We love the mountains and were taught to share…
Bienvenue à Mont Blanc Unlimited “Early Bird” 2024
PÉRIODES VALIDES – toute las saison
Nous vendons uniquement des pass de 2 jours ou plus en ligne
Chaque pass doit être acheté avec une «Smart Card» ou un badge obligatoire comme on l’appelle à 3,00 € chaque pass.
Les prix, termes et conditions sont sujets à changement et sont moins chers en ligne.
* Les 2ème, 3ème et 4ème enfants sont gratuits, sauf que vous devez ajouter le coût du badge pour chaque enfant (3,00 € chacun) plus l’assurance si sélectionnée @ €3.50 chaque jour chaque pass.
Nous aimons les montagnes et on nous a appris à partager…