The Mont Blanc Unlimited ski passes are currently available and you can purchase them until the winter season concludes.
If your skiing plans fall within the following periods, you have the opportunity to acquire an Early Bird pass for skiing during these times:
From Saturday 6th January to Friday 2nd February 2024 & from Saturday 16th March to Sunday,5th May 2024
However, if your skiing trip falls outside these specified dates, you can choose between the Mont Blanc Unlimited or Chamonix Le Pass options. In cases where your visit spans multiple periods, you can purchase passes for each relevant period, such as a few days of Early Bird and a few days of regular passes. This way, you’ll have two badges—one for each period—and save some money during the Early Bird period.
Your pass will be conveniently delivered via email, complete with a QR code (one for each pass you order). When you arrive at any of the “Pick up boxes” within the valley or at the lifts, you can swiftly scan the QR code. There’s no need to wait in line, as the passes will be printed instantly.
Please note that these passes are non-refundable, unless you have purchased the E-gloo insurance.
Every pass must be accompanied by a “Smart Card” or badge, which incurs an additional cost of €3.00 per pass. Prices, terms, and conditions are subject to the lift company’s policies.
Family passes are available, encompassing 2 adults and 2 children (under 14 years old), along with the possibility of including up to 4 additional children at no extra charge, except for the badge cost of €3.00 each. E-gloo insurance is also available at €3.50 per pass per day if needed.
We strongly recommend securing comprehensive travel insurance covering your travel, accommodation, and activities for your holiday.
The Mont Blanc Unlimited Ski Passes offer extensive coverage, including access to the following ski resorts, areas, and lifts:
- Chamonix: Les Brévent & La Flégère, Le Balme area (Le Tour – Vallorcine), Grands Montets (Argentière), Les Planards, Le Savoy, Les Chosalets, La Vormaine (family ski areas at low elevations), Aiguille du Midi cable car, Montenvers train, gondola & ice cave.
- Les Houches & Megève: Evasion Mont-Blanc – Megève – Evasion Mont Blanc (valid with 2-day or longer passes).
- Courmayeur, Italy (2 to 21-day pass) & Skyway lift (2-21 day pass).
- Crans Montana, Switzerland* (1 day per 2 to 4-day pass & 2 days per 5 to 21-day pass).
- Additionally, there are other benefits such as Evasion Mont-Blanc Buses, TER Mont-Blanc express train access, Mont Blanc Tunnel discounts, and CHAM’VAL unlimited use benefits, including access to various sports and cultural facilities.
Please note that all benefits are subject to booking rules and availability and may change without notice. Be sure to check individual use restrictions and access requirements.
In summary, whether you’re seeking thrilling skiing adventures or cultural exploration, the Mont Blanc Unlimited Pass offers a wide array of options to make the most of your time in this magnificent region.